- Purchase any stroller from our website. We will deliver it to your chosen shipping address.
- Carefully, set-up and test the stroller inside, so no signs of use or damage can occur.
- If you do not wish to keep your stroller, repack it and any un-used accessories as they came (in the protective packaging and the original box).
- Email email@example.com to receive a pre-paid shipping label.
- Print and attach the pre-paid label and drop the box off at your nearest Post Office.
We'll notify you once your return has been accepted and refunded (to your original payment method) within 14 days of arrival at our Melbourne warehouse.
Note: Returns are processed fortnightly. Refund will be for the original purchase price of the stroller and any accompanying accessories. Original shipping payment will not be refunded.
*Please make sure your pram and any accessories are returned in original condition.
'Original condition' means no signs of use or damage and the product has been re-packed how it arrived (i.e.: with all protective packaging to ensure no damage during transport).
The outer box may incur some incidental damage during transport and when removing the tape, all we ask is that you take the best care you can when unpacking and re-boxing your stroller.
Strollers and accessories that are not deemed to be in original condition cannot be accepted for a full return.
If there is any damage to your stroller when you have received it, please ensure you report this to us before sending it back.
Accessories/Spare Parts purchased in the same transaction as a stroller can be returned with the stroller, provided they are also in original condition. This policy otherwise excludes accessories/spare parts purchased in a separate transaction.
Loss of returned items
Once the printed label is scanned at the Post Office, we take responsibility for any product lost in transit.
This policy excludes returns for a different colour or return to take advantage of a variation in price.
The change of mind return policy can only be used once due to the high cost of shipping.